Monday 26 September 2011

I miss my braids

Photobucket

I miss my braids.

Went to dinner with my mom + sisters at serangoon gardens' Bakerzin today!!! :-)) yumz.
Anyway i want to respond to someone that said that i shldn't blame A.P. If you're not interested, just don't read. :-)

"You confirm on the item already, then you back out. Is it fair for a.p? Go read the T&C before you say anything."
Cough*. Yes, i did confirm on the item. But i ordered Navy. And she wants to give me Grey. Therefore i didn't accept it. How is that counted as backing out of an order? + Her T&C doesn't even state anything about supplier mix-ups n stuff. As a matter of fact, she doesn't even have a T&C list. z
"next time put in your T & C that you won't be responsible for any mix-up from the supplier or indicate you will only give a partial refund or something. If people still order, that means they accept your T & C and it is completely up to the buyer to risk ordering from you. However I think it is unethical of you to not inform the buyer before hand that there is additional shipping fee."


If you have read my prev post about our conversation then i rly don't understand what your point is cause the whole thing is about the $13. Not any back-out shit.

Anyway let's lighten up the mood:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

"I know you naomi, you're lonely you need someone to want you. Well, i do want you. So be brave and want me back." - Katie to Naomi in Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment