Monday 28 November 2011

The sudden urge to shop

I was looking through lookbook and tumblr and i see all these girls wearing these amazing clothes and i get so jealous. There're so many reasons why i can't wear those clothes. Here're three.
#1: The clothes are waaay too expensive.
#2: Singapore doesn't have Winter and Autumn, so all thick coats, fur, and all those stuff can't be worn or we'll melt to death.
#3: I don't have the height.

SO it generally just sucks. + I really dislike Singapore in some ways. It's too small, therefore the land is so expensive-thus, most of our homes are very small 'cause we can't afford it. Also, we've run out of places to go. USS, Sentosa, Ice skating, Escape themepark, Picnic, lan, pool, watch a movie, eat and all those normal shit. That's all. What else is there? Sigh. Howeverrrrr, there's also the good side to Singapore.. Which is the lifestyle, safety, and that everyone knows everyone. The lifestyle of Singaporeans are much more respectful, safe, and secure compared to the lifestyle in the US.
But sometimes, that's what makes it boring here in good ol' Singapore.

ANW THIS POST IS ABOUT SHOPPING. AND CLOTHES.
So here're some of the outfits which caught my eye.

And dafuk- Why do Americans look so old? This girl's only fourteen.

I love the coat and the thick scarf.

Oh god i love how she matched everything together.

The coat.

The red.


I love the knit and the purple velvet bottom.

I actually saw this knitted top on sale before. I regret not buying it.

Oh how i wish Singapore had Autumn :-(




hipster


Guys should wear knits + skinny jeans




I love knits.


" You can't look back; you have to keep looking forward. " - Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment