Monday 25 June 2012

Grab Bags

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


For $30, you'll receive 2 to 3 items (apparel/accessories) randomly chosen with a value of more than $50. Brands include Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Forever 21 and others! We all love a little mystery so hesitate no more and do join in for this special!


To make your order, simply drop me an email at ellenayoung_@hotmail.com in the following format: Name: 
Contact: 
Quantity: 
Postage Option: (Normal/Registered + $2.50) 
Mailing address:

Hope to hear from you!




" I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. " - Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

  1. Is it possilbe to rewuest fo which one that I want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: Sorry for the late reply, nope! Sorry! All by random.

    ReplyDelete