Friday 28 March 2014

2-Degree Ice Art Exhibition

Finally visited the 2-Degree Ice Art Exhibition with le boyfriend.
One tip: Wear thick-ass gloves, or two pairs. It's excruciatingly cold inside!!!!! Gosh, I couldn't feel my face. But it was a cool experience (hehe d'you get my pun? ;)), seeing so many sculptures of ice, it's quite amazing how it's all so solid! There was also an ice bar there that you could enter upon buying a drink. If you buy an ice mug, there's a small section in the bar which allows you to throw/smash your ice mug against the wall! Hehe it's quite cool/fun i must say. Cheap(but not so cheap) thrills.



HAHA I look like a little minion

Forced him to do this HAHAHA he's gonna kill me for putting this up but I couldn't resist. ;')
He's too cute with his pink gloves.





" The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds "

No comments:

Post a Comment