Thursday 30 October 2014

A Timeless Piece














{ Crop Top from Nastygal, Skorts (coming up in my new blogshop), Shoes and Bag from Topshop, Outwear from Tobi, Necklace from Online, Cuff from Marc by Marc Jacobs }

Here's another sneak peek of a must-have piece that I'll be bringing into my upcoming blogshop! I have been wearing these skorts almost everyday lately. They're comfortable and have a stretchy waistband on the back so I wouldn't have to worry about it being tight after dinner. Plus, it's a basic that I could pair up with almost anything! It's a timeless piece to have.
Excited yet?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I've been looking through my past photos and realized that my boldness in the way I style my clothes has really toned down quite a lot. I used to dress up so much more, trying things out of my comfort zone. But after time, since school started (I guess) I started sticking to apparels more on the safer side. Okay yes, I can't possibly wear my killer heels and dress up all fashionista-like in school. But what I'm saying is, even when the holidays came I still stuck to dressing quite the same, comfortably in my little safe zone. I want to start trying to explore my style once more and branch out to being, and dressing more bold.

The bad part is.. School just started so I wouldn't be able to do that often until the holidays.... I'm sorry for my mindless rambling; but yes. Basically, do expect my style in fashion to be more bold once the holidays are here! (I'll really try!)


" A thousand moments that I had just taken for granted - mostly because i had assumed that there would be a thousand more. "

No comments:

Post a Comment