Sunday 26 October 2014

The Slouchy Pant

My first video is up on YouTube!
Have you guys seen it?


21.10.14






So I visited J7image to get my hair done again because I didn't think the blonde would be appropriate for BA + I didn't really fancy it. Jayden was my hairstylist for the day and he did a great job! I love my new hair :)






Renee came to meet me at FEP after I did my hair and I went to do my brows at a random store. Drew in my brows for the first time in ages and I think it looks much better! I should start drawing them more often, my brows are always so naked.... What do you guys think?












{ Hat & Jacket from Bugis, Necklace, Crop Top, Heels & Bag from Topshop, Belt from Bangkok, Slouchy Pants (coming up in my new blogshop)}

I'm in love with this absurdly comfortable Slouchy Pants! Will be bringing them in for you guys in my upcoming blogshop which will probably launch some time in November! In the meantime.. You can follow us on Instagram (altho there's nothing up yet...) @thenakedpursuitsg


" When you love someone, even though they hurt you and break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces. "

No comments:

Post a Comment