Tuesday 4 November 2014

Denim Dungaree



















{ Off Shoulder Crop and Bag from Nastygal, Denim Dungaree (coming up in my new blogshop), Choker from Tb, Bucked-up Platforms from Jeffrey Campbell, Cuff from Marc by Marc Jacobs }

Here's another piece coming up in the first collection of my blogshop! This is the first dungaree that I own and it's super comfortable :)

So life has been pretty boring and dull lately.. Everyone around me is busy with their exciting lives while I'm stuck here living the same daily routine, feeling pretty aimless. I can't wait for life to surprise me with something interesting to get me out of this monotonous cycle.


" Always find a reason to smile "

3 comments:

  1. OMG THOSE DUNGAREES IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A PERFECT ONE EVERYWHERE <333 omg pls open your blogshop soon ;;

    xx
    lostinblackhaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      It will be up at the end of this month! :)
      Thank you for the support!~!

      Delete