Tuesday 24 February 2015

Zalora Event // Sharon's Birthday

Here's a few snaps I took quite awhile ago at the Zalora Event with Parisa!







{ Crop top and Bag from Topshop, Skorts from The Naked Pursuit, Watch c/o Daniel Wellington, Hat from Bugis, Boots from Jeffrey Campbell }











Their Chinese New Year pieces are sooo pretty. Loving all the detailing and colors, one of my favorites is the red jumpsuit with the gold plated belt!

After the event, I headed to one of my best friends' place (Sharon) with the other two (Renee & Sam) to set up a little birthday surprise!




















Happy belated birthday lovaaaaaaaa, I hope you loved the surprise!
It was extremely nice to finally have a catch-up session with my favorite girls. Munching on pizzas with our bottle of beers by the pool and just sharing our lives with each other - I couldn't ask for a better night. We need to have more of these, really. I miss you gurl, hurry come back to Singapore soon and we'll plan another day. Love you :) xx


“When we are in love, we are both completely in danger and completely saved.”
- Ava Dellaira, Love Letters to the Dead

6 comments:

  1. Hey babe! Your black skorts are from your blogshop? I can only find the white timeless skorts though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am bringing them in in the future! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi can I ask where u buy the silver flays! They are so pretty ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ellena! Really love your style and just your personality in general :-) was wondering, do you have an askfm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Aw thank you! Yes i do: http://ask.fm/ellepuffs

      Delete